If you want to be part of a vibrant village community, Rowney Green is the place to settle down
As well as a source of Local Information, Village Hall Activity and Booking Availability, our website illustrates why we, the residents of Rowney Green, value our community and its rural setting - to the north, only 10 minutes drive from Birmingham City Boundary, and to the south, 10 minutes drive from the Redditch Boundary, but so very different in character from typical Urban Areas.
- Set on a Quiet Country Lane - not a shortcut nor a through route
- Active Community helping each other
- No Shops or Restaurants in Rowney Green but a Chapel, Village Hall, Friday Community Pub and Monday Coffee House
- Shops, Pubs, Restaurants, Doctors' Surgery, Children's Nurseries, Dentist, Railway Station, Primary School, 3 miles by road in Alvechurch but only 1 mile via footpaths across fields
- Access to Footpaths and Bridleways
- Playing Field, Safe Play Area and Tennis Courts
- Worcestershire Wildlife Trust Woodland for Dog Walks
- Horse Riding Stables
- Horse Livery Yards
- Proper Farms and Hobby Farms
- No Street Lights - we are happy to use torches!
- Rolling Hills with Stunning Views
- Convenient access to M42 and M40 Motorways
- Challenging hills for serious cyclists