Click to download any of the items listed below:
Section 1 - Documents For use in connection with hiring of The Village Hall
Fire Safety Instructions - Location Plan of Fire Appliances, Carbon Monoxide Sensor and Emergency Exits
Section 2 - For use by The Operational Team of Volunteers running The Village Hall
The following documents for download are for use in connection with administration, safety of hall users, the maintenance and the running of The Village Hall
- Invoice Template Spreadsheet - required for producing individual invoices and Invoice Register summarising invoices and total sales for each calendar month
- Constitution - Rowney Green Peace Memorial Hall - The Village Hall
- By-Law Addition Regulation Addition for Rowney Green Peace Memorial Hall
FAULT NOTIFICATION – MESSAGES FROM USERS FOR ATTENTION OF THE MAINTENANCE & RESOURCE TEAM
- Feedback Sheet 19.6.17 - this form is displayed, normally in the Social Room, for Hall Users and/or members of the RGVH Operational Team to record safety-related and other improvement/repair/maintenance work needing to be done. Details and date of corrective action taken is also to be recorded.
- Feedback Sheet Legend Key 19.6.17 - this document displays the location abbreviations for use on the Feedback Sheet for defining the area of the hall in which a fault is reported
FACILITIES & APPLIANCE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Facilities Instructions and Data - Details of Equipment Suppliers and Fault-finding Visits - use this document to record the name and contact details of equipment, infra-structure and other facilities. Record also details of any supplier repair visits and action taken to solve malfunction and/or breakdown issues.
- Lighting Box Instructions - The Theatre Lighting & Audio equipment is to be operated only by personnel trained either by qualified members of amateur dramatic groups or by trained members of the RGVH Operational Team
POST-LOTTERY REFURBISHMENT – FIRE SAFETY ASSESSMENT
- Fire Risk Assessment - An independent Fire Safety Audit carried out following The Big Lottery Refurbishment 2010. On-going actions and procedures have been developed as a result.
FIRE APPLIANCES & ALARM TESTING
- Fire Safety Procedure - resulting from guidelines issued by Worcestershire Fire Service - These procedures have been employed as part of a process of system checks and records, used on a regular frequency, to protect team members, users and visitors from associated fire hazards.
- Fire Appliances – Monthly Inspection Procedures - follow the procedure and record results on this form to demonstrate the effectiveness of all fire appliances, Carbon Monoxide Sensor and emergency exits
- Fire Alarm – Weekly Record of Tests & Inspections - follow the procedure and record results on this form to demonstrate the effectiveness of all fire alarm call points
EMERGENCY LIGHT TESTING
- Emergency Lighting – Monthly Test Record - follow the procedure on the form and record results on this form to demonstrate the effectiveness of all emergency lights
LIGHTING PARTS AND MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
- Internal Lighting Parts Spec Mar 2017, Issue 2
- Internal Lighting Maintenance Schedule Feb 2017
- External Lighting Parts Specification Feb 2017
- External Lights Maintenance Schedule Feb 2017
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Health & Safety Duties - Operating & Audit Procedure for H&S - the “duty of care” responsibility adopted by the RGVH trustees towards the health and safety of the users of and visitors to the building and its curtilage has been documented following advice by regulatory authorities and other authorised contractors.This document lists individual, on-going procedures, checks and records required to be carried out and kept on a regular basis.Use this check list to audit the work and record-keeping of members of the RGVH operational team.
- H&S AUDIT & RISK ASSESSMENT - carried out by Independent Consultants, has been employed as part of a process to develop the system of checks and records, used on a regular frequency, to protect team members, users and visitors from associated hazards.
HEALTH & SAFETY RECORDS
- H&S Quarterly Site Inspection Report - use this to record the results of quarterly visits assessing the areas of risk set out in the document
- Firework Method Statement - a procedure to be used by Team Members or other specified personnel, to protect themselves and spectators from accident. This procedure is a mandatory requirement by the insurers of the event.
PORTABLE ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE (PAT) TESTING
- PAT Certificate May 2017
- PAT-Testing-Register 24.5.17. Regular survey of the portable appliances on site, checking their “Asset (A)” number against this register to ensure they are listed and to review their frequency of use in order to assess the period between tests
- PAT Certificate Nov 2013
- PAT Record Nov 2013
- Water Care Certificate - Water Safety - after completion of the Big Lottery refurbishment, it was necessary for the building and its services to be inspected and certified as safe to use.
- Building Completion Certificate - Building Regulations - Bromsgrove District Council, Building Control
ELECTRICAL TEST CERTIFICATES
- Test Cert G&T Kitchen Socket 19th July 2017
- Test Cert Router Socket 19th July 2017
- Electrical 5-year Circuit Test Certificate March 2017 IPN4_01755030
- Electrical Test G&T Beer Chiller Installation DCE2_01740652_Certificate
- Gigaclear GENEXIS DRG 700 Series Router Data Sheet
- Contact Gigaclear:
Tel: 01865 591131 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.gigaclear.com
Gigaclear plc. Windrush Court, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1SY. Reg. No. 7476617
- Model: DRG 7820, MAC: 00:0F:94:D5:AF:40, GUI: http://router, Username: admin, Password: VSNWY2LM, SSID: GNXBB8DB4, WPA KEY: F2HYNPX5VVTT, WPS PIN: 59744795