Click to download any of the items listed below:
Section 1 – Documents For use in connection with hiring of The Village Hall
Fire Safety Instructions – Location Plan of Fire Appliances, Carbon Monoxide Sensor and Emergency Exits
Section 2 – For use by The Operational Team of Volunteers running The Village Hall
The following documents for download are for use in connection with administration, safety of hall users, the maintenance and the running of The Village Hall
COFFEE MACHINE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- See FACILITIES & APPLIANCE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
below for details of technical documents
- See FACILITIES & APPLIANCE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Invoice Template Spreadsheet – required for producing individual invoices and Invoice Register summarising invoices and total sales for each calendar month
- Constitution – Rowney Green Peace Memorial Hall – The Village Hall
- By-Law Addition Regulation Addition for Rowney Green Peace Memorial Hall
CONTINUOUS MAINTENANCE PLAN
- This document contains 3 x A4 landscape sheets setting out a 12-month maintenance plan for each of five sub teams
- Sheet 1
- Goat & Trousers Team
- Housekeeping Team
- Sheet 2
- Outdoor Task Team
- Health and Safety Team
- Sheet 3
- Maintenance Team
FAULT NOTIFICATION – MESSAGES FROM USERS FOR ATTENTION OF THE MAINTENANCE & RESOURCE TEAM
- Feedback Sheet 19.6.17 – this form is displayed, normally in the Social Room, for Hall Users and/or members of the RGVH Operational Team to record safety-related and other improvement/repair/maintenance work needing to be done. Details and date of corrective action taken is also to be recorded.
- Feedback Sheet Legend Key 19.6.17 – this document displays the location abbreviations for use on the Feedback Sheet for defining the area of the hall in which a fault is reported
FACILITIES & APPLIANCE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Facilities Instructions and Data – Details of Equipment Suppliers and Fault-finding Visits – use this document to record the name and contact details of equipment, infra-structure and other facilities. Record also details of any supplier repair visits and action taken to solve malfunction and/or breakdown issues.
- Lighting Box Instructions – The Theatre Lighting & Audio equipment is to be operated only by personnel trained either by qualified members of amateur dramatic groups or by trained members of the RGVH Operational Team
- Fracino Bambino User Manual
- Fracino Bambino Coffee Machine – Spare Parts List
- Fracino Bambino Automatic Control Panel Wiring Instructions
POST-LOTTERY REFURBISHMENT – FIRE SAFETY ASSESSMENT
- Fire Risk Assessment – An independent Fire Safety Audit carried out following The Big Lottery Refurbishment 2010. On-going actions and procedures have been developed as a result.
FIRE ALARM, FIRE APPLIANCES & TESTING
- Fire Safety Procedure – resulting from guidelines issued by Worcestershire Fire Service – These procedures have been employed as part of a process of system checks and records, used on a regular frequency, to protect team members, users and visitors from associated fire hazards.
- Fire Appliances – Monthly Inspection Procedures – follow the procedure and record results on this form to demonstrate the effectiveness of all fire appliances, Carbon Monoxide Sensor and emergency exits
- Fire Alarm – Weekly Record of Tests & Inspections – follow the procedure and record results on this form to demonstrate the effectiveness of all fire alarm call points
- The fire alarm system faults and safety lights testing is scheduled by Bryland Fire Protection Ltd. In the absence of Bryland having technicians trained for certain fault finding, the RGVH Maintenance and Resource Team have needed to intervene with reference to the System Operating Manual
EMERGENCY LIGHT TESTING
- Emergency Lighting – Monthly Test Record – follow the procedure on the form and record results on this form to demonstrate the effectiveness of all emergency lights
LIGHTING PARTS AND MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Health & Safety Duties – Operating & Audit Procedure for H&S – the “duty of care” responsibility adopted by the RGVH trustees towards the health and safety of the users of and visitors to the building and its curtilage has been documented following advice by regulatory authorities and other authorised contractors.This document lists individual, on-going procedures, checks and records required to be carried out and kept on a regular basis.Use this check list to audit the work and record-keeping of members of the RGVH operational team.
- H&S AUDIT & RISK ASSESSMENT – carried out by Independent Consultants, has been employed as part of a process to develop the system of checks and records, used on a regular frequency, to protect team members, users and visitors from associated hazards.
HEALTH & SAFETY RECORDS
- H&S Quarterly Site Inspection Report – use this to record the results of quarterly visits assessing the areas of risk set out in the document
- Firework Method Statement – a procedure to be used by Team Members or other specified personnel, to protect themselves and spectators from accident. This procedure is a mandatory requirement by the insurers of the event.
PORTABLE (ELECTRICAL) APPLIANCE (PAT) TESTING
- An in-house Register of the portable electrical appliances on site is maintained. Each appliance has a unique “Asset (A)” number to ensure they are listed and, in conjunction with a qualified electrician carrying out the tests, to review their frequency of use in order to assess the frequency of testing required. Following a session, during which numbers of items are tested, a PAT Certificate is issued by the qualified electrician
- PAT-Testing Certificate 17.7.19
- PAT Testing Register 17.7.19
- PAT-Testing Cert 21.6.18
- PAT Certificate May 2017
- PAT-Testing-Register 24.5.17.
- PAT Certificate Nov 2013
- PAT Record Nov 2013
- Water Care Certificate – Water Safety – after completion of the Big Lottery refurbishment, it was necessary for the building and its services to be inspected and certified as safe to use.
- Building Completion Certificate – Building Regulations – Bromsgrove District Council, Building Control
ELECTRICAL TEST CERTIFICATES
- Test Cert G&T Kitchen Socket 19th July 2017
- Test Cert Router Socket 19th July 2017
- Electrical 5-year Circuit Test Certificate March 2017 IPN4_01755030
- Electrical Test G&T Beer Chiller Installation DCE2_01740652_Certificate
- Electrical Test Cert Projector Sockets
- Electrical Test Broadband Ringmain
- Gigaclear GENEXIS DRG 700 Series Router Data Sheet
- Contact Gigaclear:
Tel: 01865 591131 | Email: email@example.com | Web: www.gigaclear.com
Gigaclear plc. Windrush Court, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1SY. Reg. No. 7476617
- Model: DRG 7820,
To change network login settings, refer to information on the badge on router for enabling access as per paragraph 4. below
To edit the SSID (name) of the wireless network please follow these steps:
- Connect to the router with a laptop or similar via Ethernet cable.
- Open a browser (Chrome/Firefox/Explorer etc.)
- Enter the word “router” into the browser’s address bar.If this fails, instead enter the numbers 192.168.1.254
- Enter the login name and password as shown on the router badge
- Progress to the Network and then Wireless tabs. The SSID will be therein for you to alter and then save changes.
- Do the same on the 5Ghz tab.
Ref Becky Deans | Customer Care Advisor
T: 01865 591131 W: www.gigaclear.com
On 10th January 2018 the name of the Gigaclear router was changed from its generic name “GNXBB8DB4” to “RG Village Hall”, using the above procedure
To provide a strong wifi signal in the Social Room and the Meeting Room, there is a “TP-LINK” booster system, supplied via an ethernet (Cat 6) cable from the Gigaclear router over the main hall kitchen hatch, powered via a double 13 amp socket, high on the wall – one in the Social Room, the other in the Meeting Room.
Each booster has been set up to be ‘cloned’ to the Gigaclear router in the main hall i.e.there is only one wifi name “RG Village Hall” available – the signal switches automatically from one booster to another as people using it move around the building.
The WPS Key (password) for users to enter on their smart phone or computer remains the Gigaclear generic code F2HYNPX5VVTT
Set up procedure for each of the boosters is as follows:
Plug the smallest-size unit (TL-PA4010) into the double power socket high on the wall in the Social Room. Next plug in the ethernet cable to that unit. Now plug in the larger of the units into the adjacent 3-pin socket.
In order to pair those two units, first press the “pair” button on the front of the smallest unit for 1 second then release it. Within 2 minutes, press the “pair” button on the larger unit for 1 second and release. The top LED light on each unit will blink for up to 2 minutes before remaining solid – the units have then paired. Repeat that procedure for the additional large unit (TL-WPA4220) to be used in the Meeting Room.
The User Guide can be viewed by clicking this link